Thursday, November 8, 2007

Atlanta





These pictures are from going on a trip up to Atlanta (about 4 1/2 hours north of us) the first weekend in November. We stayed with an old missionary companion (Esmeralda Meraz Amos) of mine and her family in Alpharetta which was so fun! We were able to go to the temple and go to a place called Stone Mountain. We all climbed to the top of the granite mountain. We were so proud of the kids!

3 comments:

Breanne said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting!! I haven't see you since the move. Glad to see your blog :) Here is mine: www.breanne-tolmanfamily.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

Hey Heather - I just found your blog. I love your cute short hair. Looks like you have been up to some fun adventures. Hope to see more posts from ya :)
Chk us out at www.kevanandnatalie.blogspot.com

Pia Williams said...

Hi Heather,

Long time no talk. Great to see your blog. I am now back in Utah and you are far away in Georgia!! I would love to visit you of course some day. I only ever spent a a few days in Georgia, back when I was working in Boston - it was for a business trip touring some big caret manufacturing place.
Anyway, your family is beautiful. I am sure you are super mom. Best to you. Much love,
Pia